Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pattinson's Mum Upset by Heroin Overdose Reports


Twilight star Robert Pattinson's mum got a scare when she couldn't reach her son after heroin overdose reports.

The actor admits it was one rumour that went too far - and left his mum very upset.

He says, "I had a heroin overdose in New York; that was an exciting one for my mother. My mum calls me so much but I just didn't answer the phone.

"When I found out afterwards, one of the security guys from the film ran into my room, and I was like, 'What are you doing? You could have knocked.'"


Source

2 comments:

Marie said...

The interview where he stated he overdosed was sick. This guy thinks he's gods gift! He can't act and the only time he looks okay is when he has topaz eyes.
Please go back to England and stay there.

starfire09 said...

Sorry Marie that you feel that way, and I guess one less fan is not going to hurt him as he has thousands, who take his 'interviews' with a grain of salt.

As for Robert thinking he is 'God's gift' I disagree. He is a very humble fellow and really maintains a lack of confidence in himself for the most part.

I also think he's a wonderful actor and I LOVE his blue gray eyes. But you have a right to your opinion and thanks for your comment!